"set cursor to busy" not working in revweb? What else?

Klaus on-rev klaus at major.on-rev.com
Thu Nov 12 12:51:40 EST 2009

Hi all,:

> Is that what others are finding as well..... that setting the cursor to busy under revweb has no effect? I'm testing under XP. Perhaps this is a known issue, but I couldn't tell for sure.
>
> If this is a problem and isn't going to be fixed very shortly, I'll need to revise all those lines of code to provide some other type of feedback to users. So before undertaking that task, I'm checking in with others.

I think that is it about time that RunRev put some official info on their website about
what is (should be ;-) working in a Revlet and what does not!

Some of the things they announced have not (yet) been implemented and it would be nice
to have a central point where one can check these things.

Best

Klaus

--
Klaus Major