[revWeb] new plugin : comments? really fine for use? Plus and Minuses?

Robert Man robert at rman.on-rev.com
Thu Nov 12 07:34:54 EST 2009

Hi I just wanted to point I saw a massive enhancement of speed loading of
revWeb on safari.
its' fine also on Firefox
So for me now it is really usable in pratice, and.. well BRAVO BRAVO to the
team!!
But it would be good to have comments from other guys on other platforms.

Any MINUS?
- I have the hello world test revlet as a demo on a site. it works as an
image which is moved in a window to display a message; The image move is
rather jerky, not fluid. It's difficult to say to people.. hey that is
better than flash! . you mean.. what!?? smile..