revWeb - link to download the official image?

Robert Man robert at rman.on-rev.com
Thu Nov 12 06:25:51 EST 2009

Hi a call to mothership or any inspired honourable member of the list :
In the html/javascript that loads a revlet, if there is no plugin, an image
should show up with the download link.
The original link to the image is broken. With the new runrev site, I guess
things have changed, but they sould now provide (for their own sake!) a
stable library of images with stable links.. hope the msg gets passed!
So for now, I just downloaded a runrev image, I could not find any new
revWeb one! strange..