revlet not only on on-rev? was: some HD fun

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Nov 11 13:10:12 EST 2009

Hi there,

I didn't had the time yet to care about all this great new revlet stuff and
now, when I see this nice testsite from Colin, I stuck.

Up to no, from only crossreading all the new announcements I was thinking,
that revlets can only be hosted on the on-rev.com server. And now I see
first time in Colins URL that he runs a revlet on a "normal" server. If this
is true the revlets are even more attractive as they are yet.

Could somebody shed a bit of light on this for me in a few words, if I
understood something wrong and if so, what for is the on-rev domain offer
for 499,00 (or something like that)

Thanks
Tiemo