Rev 4.0.0-gm-1 is now available through Rev Update Checker

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 12:55:33 EST 2009

charles61 wrote:
> I just checked for the new Rev 4.0 update. It is available through the Rev
> Update Checker.
>
> I downloaded and installed it. I am really excited about this updated
> version. The only question I have is can you make reliable standalones with
> this version or should we continue to Rev 3.5?

Really; Wow!

So, having a number:

"Dear Richmond,

Thank you for attending RunRevLive.09.

You are entitled as part of your ticket to receive a key to unlock
revStudio 4.0 when it is released. Here is a key for you, it will unlock
the Studio 4.0 dp4 release as well as the full shipping edition when
that is available:

I went to the update checker, and was told to relicence my copy of Studio.

I did that, at which point no upgrade takes place.
Which presumably means that is a "duff" number . . .   :)

Nothing New!