One day to go . . .

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 15:10:50 EST 2009

Mark Schonewille wrote:
> Richmond,
>
> Although, like you, I often have a hard time seeing bugs not being
> fixed or observing bugs being solved with more bugs as a result, I am
> a little surprised by your complaint about unicode fonts. I just did a
> test with an Arabic text file and I can tell you that it works no
> worse than it does in a regular standalone. At this point, I'm
> optimistic about doing a unicode project for the web in Arabic.
>
> --
Well; so far my experience has been rather negative.

I will post the URL for the standalone of my program here shortly.

Ideally I would like, eventually, to  have a successful, web-based
client so that
end-users can "do their Sanskrit" without having to clutter up their
hard disks
(or their employers) with a standalone.