One day to go . . .

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Nov 10 14:31:39 EST 2009

Richmond,

Although, like you, I often have a hard time seeing bugs not being
fixed or observing bugs being solved with more bugs as a result, I am
a little surprised by your complaint about unicode fonts. I just did a
test with an Arabic text file and I can tell you that it works no
worse than it does in a regular standalone. At this point, I'm
optimistic about doing a unicode project for the web in Arabic.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Download Strõm Flow Chart Software
http://flowproject.economy-x-talk.com

Op 10 nov 2009, om 20:01 heeft Richmond Mathewson het volgende
geschreven: