The Short/Long Name Of...?

David Coker davidocoker at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 13:17:51 EST 2009

Hello folks,
Been busy reading various forms of Rev documentation and have several times come across a reference of using the short/long names of...(whatever).

Unfortunately, I haven't (yet) found anything that defines either term, nor the "how's or why's" of their usage. To a lesser degree, how about clarifying the use of front/back scripts?

I'm just about eyebrow deep into some new areas of Rev usage (for me at least) and would greatly appreciate a heads up and/or link to any resource that might help me get my mind wrapped around these subjects.

Regards,
DavidC.