[ANN] tRev Feature Friday: Snaps!

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Mon Nov 9 04:38:25 EST 2009

Bonjour,

  Jerry and Mary Jane, I can't hide my enthusiasm !

I bought tRev 11 days ago and now I have difficulties to remember how
I was working before ;-)
and for a couple of days now, Snaps is a spendid plus !

Not only tRev save a lot of time but it brings a nice feeling of
serenity :
Practically the whole app. can be mastered from the only tRev window
(unnecessary to open substacks to look at them and work on all their
scripts !!; even possible to delete objects from tRev without opening
their owner !!)

I liked GLX2 very much but seems I forgot it

Magnifique :-))

Thanks and
Best regards from Grenoble