Where to store data under Windows

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Sat Nov 7 17:46:23 EST 2009

Hello Richard,

I often try writing a little text file to the location that they pick
(and then delete it if successful.)  If I can't create/write the text
file then I know that they probably don't have sufficient permission
and that I'm not going to be able to write anything else.

Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)
web       http://elementarysoftware.com/