Where to store data under Windows

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Sat Nov 7 08:13:47 EST 2009

Hi Jim,

The reason for not necessarily selecting the "My Videos" folder is that
the user may not wish (or be able to) store several GB's of video data
under that folder... which presumably is always on their C drive. They
may want it on an external drive.

I know for many somewhat older computers, disk space on the C drive is
limited.

Richard