[OT] Anyone using an ebook reader with the RunrevDictionary PDF?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Nov 5 18:50:16 EST 2009

Actually, since we're off-topic, anyone using any ebook reader should
check out Calibre. It's really a marvel. Ditch your native software,
Calibre does it all and is fully cross platform. It also has a built-in
Stanza server for those who can't load books except via a wireless
connection. My husband uses Calibre to load ebooks onto his iPod Touch.

I'm not connected with them, I'm just a very enthusiastic user.
<http://calibre.kovidgoyal.net/>

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com