"set the externals" routine for enchanced QT no longer working

JACK RARICK JRARICK at hpsk12.net
Thu Nov 5 11:10:34 EST 2009

Richard!

I ran into this problem a lot a year ago and used EXACTLY what you're typing there. The only thing that seemed to help was after creating the standalone I would restart my computer. For some reason that cleaned up a lot of the mess. I am away from the rev code I used but I will check tonight when I get back to the office.

Jack Rarick
Braintree Athletic Systems