8 days to go ?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Nov 4 01:02:16 EST 2009

The Rev folks lost all audio in one of my presentations and asked me to
recreate it.  This was not something I wanted to do, but I spent 3 days,
trying to figure out something close to what I said and trying to get the
timing to match the recorded video.  Quite an unpleasant and frustrating
task when you know it was already done before.  The result may have been
stiff and boring, but given that the presentation was supposed to be
somewhat informative, stiff and boring seems better than the alternative of
silence.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director