8 days to go ?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Nov 3 20:59:38 EST 2009

I recreated some sessions for last year DVDs... mostly because the recording
software broke on my laptop during the presentation so I lost all my screens
which were valuable.

I rerecorded it a lot, I tried four or five times till I could get the
timing right but again, it was stiff and boring, it passed the message but
it was not entertaining as I wish it could be. I went to the film school and
those recreations would not pass by my own judgement. I plan to shoot some
tutorials though...

:D