Stack conversion

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Tue Nov 3 12:11:42 EST 2009

Hello Rick,

I don't know anything about ToolBook, but one thing I've done with some
of my old WindowScript coding from my HyperCard days was to go in and
copy the scripts (I used ResEdit I believe, as WindowScript was stored
in the resource fork) and paste them into a text file with a quick note
about where it came from (button, field, etc) then created a fresh Rev
stack and pasted in the code from my text file. For me, most everything
was fairly useful. Not a very elegant solution, but perhaps better than
starting from scratch.

FWIW,
Marty Knapp