Stack conversion

Rick Rice rick-rice at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 3 11:28:34 EST 2009

Is there any way to convert a Tool-Book stack, app, executable, I'm
not sure what the correct description is, into a Rev stack?
I know it can not be done directly like a MC, HC or SC stack but, is
there some sort of hack which would at least make the conversion a
little more computer friendly rather than paper hostile? I have
access to the standalone and the original build. The material was
built using a recent but, not the most current version of Tool-Book.
Thanks
Rick