New Software Announcement

revolution at duncansoftware.on-rev.com revolution at duncansoftware.on-rev.com
Tue Nov 3 10:25:42 EST 2009

Duncan Software, a developer of software for use in schools, has recently
completed 11 new educational biology programs, the DryLab 3D 2D series,
created with Rev. These programs include dissections (fetal pig, frog,
perch, rat, earthworm, crayfish), ecology (4 programs), and cell biology
at the electron microscope level. The programs meet most jurisdictions
requirements for visual and auditory accessibility. All programs feature
both 3D (red/blue or red/cyan glasses) and 2D photos. The dissection
series also includes video of a complete dissection of the animal as well
as labeled and unlabeled photos. Fully functioning demos are available
through the website at www.duncansoftware.com. These are large files
ranging from 100 to 300 MB.

Special pricing for the Rev community:

>From now through Dec 31 your school can purchase any of our new titles at
a 50% discount. Please contact us through our web site to request a quote
for this special pricing. Mention that you saw the special pricing on the
Rev email list.