8 days to go ?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 08:08:16 EST 2009

Gosh I hope so,as ,presumably, the Enterprise dp-5 contained
something on top of dp-4; as a Studio chap that passed me by.

Ubuntu always have a jazzy countdown 'thingy' on their website;
but, Hey, they don't have elastic-sided GANTT charts.

I am positively slobbering (what a horrible image) with (as, per,
the Rocky Horror Picture Show) "anti . . .ci . . . pation";

although, sorry to disappoint you folks who depend on this, I will
not be donning my fishnets and doing "the Tim Curry" to
celebrate. [although, totally OT, Tim Curry did go to my school,
as well as many other people with creepy tendencies.]

I am, also, looking forward to my box of conference DVDs -
I wonder when they will materialise? Some of the lectures
(especially Ben Beaumont's ones) would be lovely to show
to some of the kids who are fiddling around with RevMedia
at hoe trying to make games.