Where is applications folder on OSX

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Tue Nov 3 05:04:54 EST 2009

Thanks, Sarah.

However, I don't believe one can "put" a filename into a player object
and still have it be a player, rather than a videoclip object.

I've resolved the issue for now by combining "line 1 of the volumes"
with specialfolderpath("apps") under OSX. Hopefully, this produces a
reliable "long path" to a video.

Richard