AW: Difference between XP and Vista/7?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Nov 2 05:42:52 EST 2009

...add:

Probably you now have understood, why it is working, when you host your file
on the desktop - because it is not the program dir....

The paradigm of runrev hasn't changed. It's not a matter of rev, so you
won't find anything in the docs. It is a matter of the system. You have
never had the rights to update a rev stack in a dir, without the user
permissions on that dir. That was always ever, since the beginning. The only
thing what has changed, as we already pointed out, is that MS has changed
his paradigm, how to handle user rights on the program dir and others...

HTH
Tiemo