Stykz

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun May 31 13:44:50 EDT 2009

> Fantastic!

Thanks, Richmond (and Mark, and  ...  :-) ! I'm just getting ready to
release 1.0 in a week or so, but the response to the public betas have been
fantastic. There have been many thousands of downloads and it's been a real
eye-opener (development-wise) that I'll write a report on when I'm done.

;-)

Although it will be released with the 3.5 engine, it was developed using
3.0, so there are no behaviors implemented yet. But when I update it I'll be
switching over to use behaviors and I can't wait to get started!

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/