RunRevLive.09

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat May 30 15:55:51 EDT 2009

Um.

I'll certainly think about things.  :)

I think it would be rather good if as many people could bring
as many 'give-aways' to the table as possible (whether on
physical media - CDs, DVDs and so on - or aetherial media, as
per your suggestion) for the conference. After all, as well as all
the intellectual goodies we should be sopping up at the
conference, surely the opportunity to swap ideas and examples,
and have the opportunity to chew them over face-to-face is
also extremely important.

I can imagine returning from the conference with 5-10
school exercise books full of notes with CDs tucked inside
their front covers: call it "so 2006" if you want, but
speaking as a person who managed quite successfully to
program computers without Hard Drives until 1992
CDs are "the latest thang" to me,  :)