RunRevLive.09 (was: Re: on-Rev and use-Rev)

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Sat May 30 15:35:40 EDT 2009

Hi Richmond,

> If the answer is YES, should I burn 5 or 50 ????  Ideas???

CDs are "so 2006!"

... How about making a nice web site with your stuff instead? Saving natural
resources, lighter baggage and all that. If you want a physical memento for
people, you could print up a couple pages of "business cards" with the URL
and hand those out?

But if you're really into CDs I would target more to the 50 end of the
continuum, as we've got well more than that many registrations already.
RunRevLive.09 is shaping up to be our biggest and best-attended event
ever.... definitely not to be missed!

This particular conference is SO important, because we're really giving
in-depth coverage of the new Web technologies (server and plugin), the new
Behaviors, and other goodies. Plus you'll get to network with more members
of the community than ever.

http://www.runrevlive.com

p.s.: I know you're coming, Richmond... but for the rest of the crew, the
huge, 40% early bird registration discount is going away at the end of
tomorrow. So if you're on the fence about coming, I hope you'll sign up
before the price goes up on June 1. We'd really like to meet you!