On-Rev / Off-Rev

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat May 30 13:31:39 EDT 2009

Thank you very much, Bill, for taking the time to write such a clear
explanation that really does answer all my concerns.

Mind you, somebody is bound to come along, sooner or later,
and take issue with "RunRev is the unchallenged steward of that legacy
today"!   :)

Let's hope that when (and it is a 'when', not an 'if') it will be
constructive
and helpful.