On-Rev / Off-Rev

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat May 30 08:11:37 EDT 2009

Thanks Sarah,
  must have missed that udring one of my "yogic sleeps".  :)

Of course, we could use this to get off onto an endless (and, probably
ultimately,
fruitless) discussion about the desktop IDE versus the language.

What I am very interested to know is when the language "took flight" and
became completely independent of the desktop IDE . . . .

Thanks again, Richmond.