Data Grid - GetDataOfIndex (pIndex, pKey)

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri May 29 08:57:56 EDT 2009

On May 28, 2009, at 11:22 PM, Nhan, Tran Thi Thanh wrote:

>            Are there anyone tell me how to use this function
> GetDataOfIndex (pIndex, pKey)?

GetDataOfIndex is useful for retrieving a single key of the array (a
key would be a column name in a data grid table) stored in index
pIndex of the internal data grid array. Executing the following
snippet from a script in the data grid (data grid itself or a row
behavior):

put GetDataOfIndex( pIndex, pKey) into theValue

is the same as this snippet:

put the dgDataOfIndex[pIndex] of me into theDataA
put theDataA[pKey] into theValue

Make sense?

Regards,

--