mouse gestures

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Fri May 29 08:30:25 EDT 2009

Malte,

Love this little library. Very cool.

I would like to trap the starting mouse position and finish mouse
position to get a distance traveled. I would use this for short medium
and long gestures.

Your library seems very responsive, I wonder if adding the distance
would slow it down?

I made a stack that ties the mouse gesture to the backgroundColor of
the stack and can slide colors left and right and back or up down etc.
What fun.

Now to build one for images and to animated swiping left and
right.......

Thank you Malte for the inspiration.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html