Barcode-related stack?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu May 28 20:34:23 EDT 2009

I could have sworn that the old revOnline had a stack related to barcodes
in some manner.  But now I can't find it and find the new revOnline pretty
but regrettably unusable.

I have a former student who now works in our disabilities solutions center
who wants to do something tying together a barcode scanner (I think) or a
tablet PC and Rev (which he actually found on his own, having harbored a
fondness for HC).

If anyone could point me in the right directions I'd be appreciative; if
it works, I'll bet the nearly locked-in faculty member would be even more
appreciative :-)

Judy