On-Rev testing - opinion poll

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 12:47:15 EDT 2009

I agree that On-Rev is very important to the user base, even if we are
not all using it.  At the moment I am not using it, but I will be in
the next 4-6 months.  Web apps are squarely in the category of cross-
platform, cross-browser solutions that unify organizations across
international boundaries.

My vote, keep the comments here because the activity, questions, and
issues definitely affect those not yet on the service.
perhaps as [On-Rev]

Jim Ault
Las Vegas