On-Rev testing - opinion poll

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Wed May 27 23:04:10 EDT 2009

Hi All,

In my further testing with On-Rev, I have now constructed an opinion poll page:
<http://troz.on-rev.com/poll.irev>

I would be very grateful if people could help me test by going and voting.
It is supposed to allow only one vote per computer, storing a cookie
after a valid vote, so please try voting more than once and checking
if that works. (It may allow multiple votes if you don't allow
cookies.)

If you want to see the script, it is all here:
<http://troz.on-rev.com/script.irev?file=poll.irev>

It uses a text file to store the question, the options and the
results, so to put up a new poll, I only have to edit the text file.

Thanks,
Sarah