[OT] Opinions about On-Rev

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri May 22 20:34:59 EDT 2009

Bill Marriott wrote:
> If the content will ultimately be it's own domain and not a subdomain, then
> I would put the folder at the not, and not within the /public_html
> hierarchy.

I have both a subdomain and an add-on domain at JaguarPC, in addition to
my primary hyperactivesw.com domain. Both the subdomain and the add-on
folders are located inside the public_html folder of my
hyperactivesw.com folder. This was the default location where JaguarPC
put them, and I assume is how it needs to be set up. As far as I can
see, there is no difference at all between my subdomain and my add-on,
except that the add-on has its own DNS lookup. I expect most Apache
installations work the same way.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com