dgText and dgData of DataGrid

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri May 22 09:12:59 EDT 2009

On May 22, 2009, at 12:22 AM, Nhan, Tran Thi Thanh wrote:

> I have one button and one data grid "abc" with style "table". Below is
> script of button. When I click on button, the datagrid "abc" doesn't
> display any thing. Some one help me please? I have already tried for
> both "set the dgText[true] of group "abc" to temp" and  "set the
> dgData
> of group "abc" to temp"
>
> Repeat with tProgItem = 1 to 10
>      put "A" into temp[tProgItem]["Program"]
>      put "B" into temp[tProgItem]["Program Name"]
>      put "C" into temp[tProgItem]["No. Appls"]
>      put "D" into temp[tProgItem]["No. Cond"]
>      put "D" into temp[tProgItem]["No. Direct Entries"]
> End Repeat
>
> set the dgText[true] of group "abc" to temp
>
> --   set the dgData of group "abc" to temp

Hi Nhan,

Since you are creating an array you need to assign the dgData
property. Before the data will be displayed you will need to customize
the row template, otherwise the data grid has no idea how to display
"Program", "Program Name", etc. See this lesson:

<http://revolution.screenstepslive.com/spaces/revolution_tools/manuals/datagrid/lessons/3453-How-Do-I-Customize-A-Form-s-Row-Template-

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore