Repeat loop test

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Mon May 18 15:40:56 EDT 2009

On May 18, 2009, at 3:31 PM, barryb at libero.it wrote:

> I would like to know, for future reference, why there are these
> inconsistencies in, what appear to me, identical objects. (?
> implied ;-)

When you change the layer of an object, and then still refer to a
particular numbered object, the one in that layer has now changed.
You'll get various confusing results, depending on the number of
objects.

> shall now try the 2 scripts you have kindly suggested and let you
> know how I
> get on - I can hear the groans!.

Only try my one! The other one still had a problem, and may look like
it works a little better than your original, but it doesn't really.