Repeat loop test

barryb at libero.it barryb at libero.it
Mon May 18 15:31:34 EDT 2009

Thank you Colin and Bern for the further suggestions, I think I'm nearly there
- no, not the mental hospital.

It has been said several times on this list
that just sending a query helps you think it out yourself.
Following Colins'
original comments I went back to stage 1 and built a stack with a single named
ball and it works fine then, with a multiple balls stack, I put the name of
image x into a variable 'currball' and it also works. BUT....the blue ball is
ignored and only two others follow the routine described, the second one
repeating the trip from Harbour to Berth twice! The third one behaves properly
on a second click of the button and the second ball does its 'double-take'
again.

I would like to know, for future reference, why there are these
inconsistencies in, what appear to me, identical objects. (? implied ;-)
shall now try the 2 scripts you have kindly suggested and let you know how I
get on - I can hear the groans!.

Thanks again
Barry