Repeat loop test

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Sun May 17 15:10:45 EDT 2009

Colin,

I did test it and it looked funny, at least it didnt throw an error and the
blue ball was left alone.
But you are absolutely right, I did not understand what he was trying to do
and did not understand the script enough. Your script works allright and the
movement of the balls make sense now.
Sorry Barry
regards
Bernd