Arrow Keys moving Objects

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri May 15 14:01:01 EDT 2009

Peter:

Thanks for sharing your angst! Helps me to know I'm not alone and that
one of the true geniuses of this list will manifest a wonderfully
simple, universal solution. Now I'm wondering, whether all of the key
actions you mentioned as being erratic should be allowed to be so
problematic in the first place. For navigation purposes CommandKeys
and ArrowKeys are fundamental to the GUI. They've just got to work
predictably and without trouble. WHY is this such a big deal?????

Joe Wilkins