Other stacks opening besides the one selected

Mark Stuart mstuart at adaptcrm.com
Fri May 15 12:46:58 EDT 2009

Written by Mark Wieder on Fri May 15, 2009 - 11:27 AM CDT

Yes and yes. I'd say it's a script editor bug and you should write it
up. GLX2 doesn't exhibit this behavior, the IDE's script editor does.
<<<
Awesome :) thanx for testing and confirming this.
I will report this issue to RunRev.
Could you also vote on this? I'll reply with a bug number.

I will correct myself about files loading automatically, I was
thinking of lower down in the folder hierarchy. Nonetheless, common
sense would seem to indicate that storing data files in the Program
Files directory would seem a Bad Idea.
<<<
My behavior has now changed to storing my .rev files in the root
installation RunRev folder.

I really thought there was an enhancement request for this, but I
can't find it now. If you want to file one, I'd be happy to vote for
it - this has always been a pain.
<<<
I will submit an enhancement request for a .rev default File Location
folder, that it be a Preference. I would say one could change this up
from project to project. It may help some but not all.
Like .NET, once you've defined your project, all files you create go
into that project folder location. Maybe a future RunRev release would
be project based.

--
Regards,
Mark Stuart