Other stacks opening besides the one selected

Mark Stuart mstuart at adaptcrm.com
Fri May 15 11:17:15 EDT 2009

Written by Mark Wieder on Fri May 15, 2009 - 01:33 AM CDT

??? WHY ???
Needless to say, this is a BAD place to put stacks. Unless you want
them always to load, in which case it's still a bad place to put them.
<<<
And so Mark W., did you try the recipe? Did it do what I explained and
what this thread has been about?
Mark, is this documented what you mention about stacks always loading if
found in this folder location?
If so, please reply with a doc and page number.

(This notwithstanding the fact that this is default location that
comes up every time you attempt to save a new stack, which IMO is one
of the dumbest design decisions ever to come out of Scotland).
<<<
Yes it's a free world and Scotland allows you to save your stack
anywhere you'd like.
That it default to this folder location raises thoughts about where I'd
like to have my default location. That other software like MS Word
allows such File Location defaults for its different file types, does
not allow the request to go unanswered.
For this reason maybe you/I would submit an enhancement request. Yes?

Regards,
Mark Stuart

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service - www.altman.co.uk/emailsystems