Data grid

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu May 14 21:17:01 EDT 2009

On May 14, 2009, at 6:59 PM, Hershel Fisch wrote:

> Hi, first of all thanks to RunRev for the DG beautiful job done.
> But little comment a little not RunRev’ish
> A bit complicated isn’t it or maybe I don’t know how to use it yet,
> maybe.
> A questions,
> I want to disable to sort, I did not check the sort btn and it doesn’t
> disable the sorting

See the lesson "How Do I Customize or Disable Column Sorting" in the
manual. The button you are checking in the property inspector just
changes the column that the data grid is being sorted by. It doesn't
disable sorting for the entire data grid.

<http://revolution.screenstepslive.com/spaces/revolution_tools/manuals/datagrid/lessons/3780-How-Do-I-Customize-or-Disable-Column-Sorting-

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore