Other stacks opening besides the one selected

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu May 14 11:56:04 EDT 2009

Mark Stuart wrote:
> How can I see what RunRev is doing 'behind the scenes' when I take menu
> actions in the IDE?

It isn't exactly what you're asking about, but try opening the Message
Watcher and keep an eye out for any commands that open stacks.

BTW, I followed your recipe and couldn't reproduce the behavior so it
seems likely it is limited to your setup. I've never seen the app
browser do what you describe and we haven't had any reports of it in the
tech queue.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com