Other stacks opening besides the one selected

Mark Stuart mstuart at adaptcrm.com
Thu May 14 11:51:13 EDT 2009

Written by Mark Wieder on Thu May 14, 2009 - 00:37 AM CDT

If you were running glx2 then I'd say you had "Restore Last Session on
Startup" selected in the preferences, but since you're not it's a bit
of a mystery. AFAIK the ide's script editor doesn't have a preference
like that.
--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net
<<<

How can I see what RunRev is doing 'behind the scenes' when I take menu
actions in the IDE?
Adding 'breakpoint' to a script won't do the trick here, as I won't be
running a script, but using RunRev's IDE to take an action.
I'd like to see what is causing these other stacks to open.

So does anyone know of a WinXP utility that "sniffs" or watches to see
the calls being made by RunRev?
Maybe from that I can see why these stacks are opening.

If anyone has a better idea, please let me know, as I'm concerned about
the situation.

--
Regards,
Mark Stuart