[OT] Website

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed May 13 15:42:13 EDT 2009

I think you'll find that FREE hosting is always going to have a downside.
Tripod is one of the worst.
I make it a habit of avoiding such sites, as a user and visitor. They're
slow and crammed with ads. I woundn't want any client to see the cheesyness
that comes with such sites associated with my domain. When I was webmaster
for CSN, I would not link to free sites if they were bloated with ads.

Having a good quality paid web host costs very little, and the
competition is fierce.
Sometimes one can be 'penny foolish' in this regard. Hey, my BUSINESS is
hosted there....

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://barncard.com