On-Rev down?

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Wed May 13 05:54:29 EDT 2009

Dear List Folks,

While we appreciate your consideration in not raising an urgent ticket
on this, our sys admin would like me to tell you, that actually he
*wants* to get those calls! If your on-rev server is uncontactable,
you should send an email to support at on-rev.com, with Urgent in the
subject line. This will physically telephone our sys admin, 24/7. And
yes, it will get through even if the on-rev servers are down, because
the support system is on a separate server.

It does appear some glitch occurred last night, but because no-one
actually raised an urgent ticket, we don't know what it was... it
seems to have resolved itself quite quickly.

Warm Regards,

Heather