On-Rev down?

David Bovill david at architex.tv
Tue May 12 20:52:47 EDT 2009

Ah... thanks I got the same reply a week ago. Maybe coz ssh was enabled only
for an IP... that got transfered over... beats me. Any way with luck they
will be taking a nice look at SSH certificates. What would be nice would be
to be able to seemlesly create and fetch a user cert from CACert (without
having to go to the web site), I've had a look at that but not got round to
implementing it - anyone else looked?