Other stacks opening besides the one selected

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Tue May 12 19:44:15 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I don't understand what's happening.

Can somebody tell me why other stacks open and are listed in the Application
Browser, when I only selected one stack to open?
The one stack has no other stacks associated to it and no other stacks have
been selected in the "Standalone Application Settings".
These other stacks that are opening are some of the most recent stacks I've
worked on. Each is a one stack .rev file.

Regards,
Mark Stuart