Best way to get the path to one stack/standalone

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Tue May 12 19:13:58 EDT 2009

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Josep <jmyepes at mac.com> wrote:

> Thanks :)
>
> It's the same for Windows?

No, not quite, because my function looks for the .app extension which
is a Mac only thing. And in a Mac app, I know that any separate
sub-stacks are inside the .app bundle, so this function works it's way
up the path and this will get to the app eventually.
Without being able to test it right now, I would guess that if you
stared with getting the filename of the mainStack and then looked for
.exe as well as .app & .rev, then it would work on Windows as well,
but you would need to check that.

Cheers,
Sarah