revOnLine upLoad problem

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Tue May 12 13:57:56 EDT 2009

Jacques:

I had successfully uploaded before. I just tried to upload a newer version,
so I deleted the old one. I am in v3.5.

My stack did not have the "cREVonLine" custom property, so I could not
remove it. I added the property and set it to "false". Clever, eh? But still no
dice. ANY other stack I try works just fine. The one I want to upload runs
into a wall.

Craig