revOnLine upLoad problem

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon May 11 16:54:40 EDT 2009

DunbarX at aol.com wrote:
> It seems I can upload any stack I wish to, except one. I tried several
> others, they went in fine, and I deleted them. The one I want to upload, though,
> just will not go. I am led to random, already uploaded stacks by others,
> instead of the open input arena where one writes tags, instructions, etc.
>
> What I am missing?

Which RevOnline? If it is the old one (before version 3.5), and you've
uploaded the stack before, there can be a glitch. To fix it you have to
remove the custom property that identifies the stack to the server. The
easiest way to do that is to open the stack's property inspector (make
sure Revolution UI Elements in Lists is turned on in the View menu).
Select the custom property set "cRevOnline" from the lower popup list
and delete the entire set. Then delete any old copy of the stack that's
still in RevOnline and try uploading again. This might also apply to
RevOnline 3.5 but I haven't tested that.

If you've never uploaded the stack before then...don't know.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com