Combobox filled from database

Josep jmyepes at mac.com
Mon May 11 02:51:58 EDT 2009

Hi,

I want that the list of options will be showed as combobox.
The use if for example to select the currency by name, but in the database
the currency is stored as one number, or select one category name but in the
database is stored as number.

I think that can store as custom property the codes for the "visible" names,
but I don't know how to search inside and select the item...

With ListMagic can be usefully but I want the combobox visualization.

Salut,
Josep